Challenger Troop CIC is a leading provider of youth engagement programmes for schools and community partners.
We are a not for profit organisation delivering educationally accredited uniformed military youth engagement programmes for vulnerable and disengaged children and young people.
Simon Dean, Founder and Chief Executive is available for interview and comment on 01892 543150 or via email on the following topics
- The impact of military ethos programmes in schools
- What military ethos means for schools and for young people
- Challenger Troop programmes including core programmes for primary and secondary schools, one day programmes and bespoke programmes for community partners
- Leadership and teamwork programmes including specific programmes to support transition
- Company direction
- BTECs and other qualifications offered by Challenger Troop